Galea Build offers industrial and commercial building services to accommodate any type of job needed.
OUR SERVICE - DESIGN AND CONSTRUCT
We are able to assist our clients for all steps of the Building Process from the very start to completion.
1. Client Consultation – To meet with the client to discuss their project, their intentions, budget etc.
2. Site analysis – To evaluate the size of the proposed block, the number of dwellings that it would be able to include. Investigate if any restrictions/ covenants/easements etc.
3. Project feasibility – Is the job profitable for both the builder and client.
4. Costings – To work through costings with the clients including both construction and development costs.
5. Town planning and obtaining town planning permits – To work in conjunction with the Design Authority to ensure that design and materials are kept well within the client’s budget. To liase with Council and design authority to obtain town planning permit.
6. Working Drawings – To co-ordinate between client and Architect and organise for plans to be endorsed by the relevant Municipality Authority.
7. Client Contracts/Specifications – Client Contracts and provide detailed list of specifications – to work through with client.
8. Demolition/Development Management – We will organise the demolition of your existing home and will co-ordinate all the necessary development requirements prior to commencing building.
9. Construct quality build in required timeframes – Construction of your project will be completed within the timeframe as per your contract.
10. Subdivision – We are able to co-ordinate with the Surveyors and Legal Representatives all the necessary documentation in regards to subdivision and release of titles.
SIXTY TWO ON GREY
13 serviced apartments running and operating as Sixty-Two on Grey since 2004.
Permit approval for 26 new apartments. Extension to the existing 13 apartments.